High Tech Equipment
Technology is constantly evolving in the world around us, and we're not just talking about your phones and computers. Think..... boilers and water heaters. Manufacturers are engineering their products to be smarter, more durable and more efficient. But how do these high tech products fit into our older hydronic systems? "High Tech Equipment In Low Tech Systems" will teach you how to adapt the technologies of today into the homes of the past.
This seminar is intended to address some of the following:
- How products have evolved into more efficient versions
- Exploration of new high tech Hydronic equipment and the varying results
- Some good, some misapplications
- Ways to maximize these installations
- How we can increase the efficiency of older systems without abandoning them by making them “smarter”
- How Boilers system water can affect system performance and what to look for
Training & Education
Emerson Swan provides training throughout the year for industry professionals. Whether you are looking to get back to basics or are in the need of more advanced technical training, we are here to help.